Iced Green Tea with Matcha
Indulge in Green Tea Matcha with this delicious Iced Green Tea with Matcha recipe.
- RECIPE SERVES 1
- PREP TIME 5 min
- BREW TIME 2 min
- 1 cup water
- 1 Lipton® Magnificent Matcha Green Tea with Pure Matcha Tea Bag
- Boil water. Add boiling water to tea bag and brew for 2 minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Pour over a glass filled with ice and enjoy!
1. Lightly sweeten if desired before pouring over ice.
2. For a refreshing twist, add fresh mint leaves
3. For an indulgent experience, add 2 Tbsp of your preferred milk or milk alternative (such as almond, soy or rice milk) after brewing.
4. Try this recipe with our other varieties: Lipton® Magnificent Matcha Green Tea with Pure Matcha Ginger and Lipton® Magnificent Matcha Green Tea with Pure Matcha Mint.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||-1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|